'TOONARMY' is a gritty, foul mouthed, wise cracking, cartoon, World War 2, FPS, battlefield game allowing both single player and multiplayer modes over a multitude of terrain's, with up to 32 players in a game. Following the misadventures of GI John Doe the player takes on the dreaded Axis powers across Africa and Europe.
At the players disposal are a wide range of weapons, devices and vehicles, including tanks, field artillery, aircraft, gun posts and much more.
As with all our products buildings, bridges and trees are fully destructible providing a constantly changing, tactical landscape.
Directed at both PC and console platforms and utilizing the Mercury II engine; Toon Army is the latest FPS IP from Brat Designs.
- Vast detailed terrains
- Detailed interiors
- Interactive environments with fully destructible buildings
- Weather conditions including fog, rain and snow
- Two Campaigns(Europe and Africa)
- Axis and Allies weapons and vehicles
- Advanced bot AI and path finding
- Battlefields containing up 32 AI or Human players
- Ground, airial and aquatic vehicles capable of multiple crew members
- Called in air strikes and artillery bombardments
- Cooperative MP modes
- Standard MP modes
- Advanced shader technology
- Advanced lighting and shadowing
- Micro vegitation
- Expansion add on capability for weapon packs, vehicle packs and mission packs.