X Motor Racing is an auto simulator with next generation physics model.
- The high speed on highway, offroad obstacles, side slip need for car handling skills.
- There are highway ring roads, bridges, narrow sections, banked road surfaces, steep descents and ascents, springboards, wet asphalt, puddles, stone heaps, dirt and sand.
- The driving strategy includes such aspects as acceleration and braking, oversteer and understeer, weight transfer, tyre friction and slip angle, road surface.
- 3D wheel simulation - the next step of auto simulator evolution. It's possible to make ring and offroad races;
- real-time tuning of most of the physics model parameters;
- there are no limits on the track movement; - flow and viscous mediums such as dirt, puddles, sands etc;
- using a wide array of camera options;
- effective replays.
The customizable car physics parameters:
- body and wheel mass, centre of mass, weight distribution;
- aerodynamic and hydrodynamic parameters; - steering angle;
- brake force and balance;
- engine power and horsepower curve;
- suspension and clearance;
- differential gear, clutch, driving gear;
- tyre friction model and tyre parameters for each surface.
Graphics engine supports:
- Shader Model 2.0/3.0;
- Realtime reflection/refraction;
- Stencil shadows;
- Motion blur.