As the largest tank battle of all time, Kursk was the ultimate battle of the titans. It caused the global powers to focus vast amounts of resources on improving the design and production of their tanks, representing the last great conventional arms race before the advent of the atomic bomb.
The battle at the Kursk Salient was Germany’s last attempt to avoid defeat in World War II. This conflict was marked by a ferocity that had not been seen by either side and has been remembered as the largest tank engagement in world history.
- Highly detailed Battle Map: Many data is included in the different chapter maps, including more geographical data and historical dislocation data of the real troops that will change according to the real historical timeline.
- Streamlined and intuitive interface
- Unit parameters and the battle dynamics based on historically accurate data.
- Two historically correct campaigns that encompass 20 thrilling missions, most of which will be based on accurate historical episodes.
- New Units: Three to four new units will be added to the unit pool in an effort to more accurately depict the actual, historical events.
- New Rewards: The game will feature new awards, medals and promotions to suit the historical period of the game.
- Multiplayer functionality, including 10 multiplayer missions that can be played both on LAN and over the Nival.Net Internet service