Two Worlds II explores the next chapter in the history of Antaloor. The hero must investigate his mysterious roots, discovering surprising twists and turns in his adventure. A perfect mix of story, atmosphere, and technology promises a fascinating new RPG experience.
"Two Worlds II" is a perfect blend of classic and innovated RPG features, atmosphere, and technology. A complex quest system and an exciting main story draw you into the world of Antaloor, made richer by secondary quest scenarios. Rich gameplay and engaging atmosphere propel the story and captures attention, promising danger and exploration throughout the many quests and video sequences.
Enhanced AI, balancing standards, experienced authors, an active combat system, the innovative DEMONS magic management, and the PAPAK alchemy system guarantee enjoyment for new and experienced gamers. An artistic system of attack and defense moves has been integrated into the game. Parries and changing hit results creates a real opportunity for tactics and excitement, as the AI engage in combat and employ strategy of their own. The game also offers extreme flexibility in the weapon and armament design possibilities. The cornerstone at the heart of this feature is the newly created CRAFT tool. Players can break down items into their basic materials and create new unique items. "Two Worlds II" is also graphically superb. The powerful GRACE engine offers technological highlights such as an unlimited number of dynamic light sources, 24 bit HDR post-processing, and Real Eye Adaptation. It will drastically reduce loading times, improve general game performance, and enable full gameplay with only moderate hardware requirements.
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACE engine and special tools
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
- Intuitive user interface for the DEMONS Magic system and the PAPAK Alchemy system
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
- Complex object management with movable and usable items
- Special CRAFT tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
- Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
- Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic everyday and combat movements
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
- Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation