Centuries of war have left their mark on the continent of Kunark. Explore this massive region as your existing character, or as the new playable race -- The Sarnak -- and discover a world full of intrigue and danger. Engage in all-new adventures as you embark on a crusade to reveal the truth of the wars between the reborn Iksar Empire and the Sarnak, and uncover artifacts long since thought lost to history. Experience the lush, nostalgic continent of Kunark and begin your courageous path from the new starting city in Timorous Deep.
Rise of Kunark is the fourth expansion pack for the critically acclaimed EverQuest II franchise. The introduction of the new playable race – The Sarnak – and new starting area -- Timorous Deep -- Rise of Kunark provides a full range of content for new player's levels 1-20 as well as for high level players who can now advance up to level 80 in their Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild classes. Rise of Kunark includes many highly-detailed areas that are fondly remembered from EverQuest as well as brand new areas only recently unearthed! Hundreds of new quests, dozens of new NPCs, brand new Epic Weapon quests for each class, and new armor sets await those who dare set foot on this fabled continent.
- All-New Player Race – The Sarnak – the classic dragon-like humanoid creature that now inhabits Timorous Deep
- New starting city - Begin your adventure from the new starting area in the islands of Timorous Deep
- Continue your adventures as your existing character in Kunark, expanding on your achievements as Adventure, Tradeskill and Guild levels have all increased to 80
- Advance your way through new massive regions, containing many zones filled with nostalgia and danger
- The tale of Kunark is told through hundreds of new quests, aimed at gameplay of all types
- More Weapons & Armor – New Epic Weapon quests for all 24 classes as well as fabled and legendary armor
- New Mount – Explore the world on the shoulders of a new rampaging beast - The Kunarkian Rhinoceros
- New deities in Norrath for players to pledge their allegiance
- Encounter and engage a wide variety of new enemies that inhabit the menacing lands of Kunark